Sunday, 3 March 2013

Night In Gales - Towards The Twilight


Genre: Mel.Death
Country: Germany
Year: 1997

1. Towards A Twilight Kiss
2. Of Beautys Embrace
3. Razor
4. From Ebony Skies
5. Autumn Water
6. Slavesun
7. Through Ashen Meadows
8. Avoid Secret Vanity
9. Tragedians






Debut album by Night In Gales. A rather decent melodic album, which is solid piece of metal. Everything in this album just screams of the famous Gothenburg style. The guitars are the highlight of this album, with many leads and harmonies, but not overbearing and well structured.

Download(ifolder)

5 comments:

Janto said...

Please re-up this. Thanks :)

Giak said...

Both links seem to work fine!

Janto said...

The Mediafire link says Permission Denied while the iFolder have no download links anymore... :(

Giak said...

Mediafire link got down :/ . You can stilldownload it with ifolder though. Click on the left 'ckayatb' and wait 5 secs. You will relocated to the ads, click on any ad and wait 30 secs. Then click 'choda' and you will relocated to the link page , where you have to wait for 5-6 secs til it appears!

Janto said...

Holy macaroni, it works! Many thanks Giak. I used to do that accidentally when the download links in iFolder got removed, but I forgot how I did it. Many thanks again. Now I'm happy, lol :D

Post a Comment