Genre: Crossover/Thrash/Hardcore
Country: U.S.A.
Year: 2013
1. Drop The Gun
2. Slightly Out Of Focus
3. I Predict The Death Of Harold Camping
4. Cycle Of Violence
5. Eyes Piss Tears
6. Insanity Plea(se)?
7. A Joke A Fraud A Fake
8. Rats In A Cage
9. We Know You
10. Paycheck
11. Midlothian Murder Mile
12. The Debt Collector
13. I Ripped That Testament A New Asshole
14. Bodies 15. Eat Shit And Live 16. Two Examples
17. Snake Chopper 18. Warp Your Mind 19. Walking Out
Download(deposit) or Download(uploaded)
Country: U.S.A.
Year: 2013
1. Drop The Gun
2. Slightly Out Of Focus
3. I Predict The Death Of Harold Camping
4. Cycle Of Violence
5. Eyes Piss Tears
6. Insanity Plea(se)?
7. A Joke A Fraud A Fake
8. Rats In A Cage
9. We Know You
10. Paycheck
11. Midlothian Murder Mile
12. The Debt Collector
13. I Ripped That Testament A New Asshole
14. Bodies 15. Eat Shit And Live 16. Two Examples
17. Snake Chopper 18. Warp Your Mind 19. Walking Out
Debut album by Iron Reagan, featuring 2 members of Municipal Waste, Tony Foresta and Landphil Hall and 2 ex-Darkest Hour members, Paul Burnette and Ryan Parrish. The band steers more toward the hardcore/punk spectrum, with none of the 19 songs passing the 2 minute mark and everything running at a furious pace.
Download(deposit) or Download(uploaded)

0 comments:
Post a Comment